When running blogs like this one, I spend more time than I wish I would, doing screen captures. Even though WordPress is pretty streamlined, adding images still takes too long, basically because I can’t just drag & drop them. But I’ve recently came across PicturePaste, a brilliant little tool that makes it so much easier that now I actually want to add even more images to blog posts.
Home » UpdatesArchive | Updates RSS feed for this section
WooThemes is a premium WordPress themes shop, best known for their high quality and visually attractive designs.
With Canvas, the company decided to do something different. Instead of focusing on the visuals, WooThemes created a theme which incorporates enormous power on the inside, but it is up to the user to make the best use of it.
- Review of Canvas theme from WooThemes October 9, 2011
- SEO Competition analysis in Market Samurai March 22, 2011
- Find aged PR2 domains with ScrapeBox March 24, 2011
- A live case study – how I build a niche site, part 2 September 27, 2011
- Spin Rewriter review October 4, 2011
- No Hands SEO review January 10, 2012
- How to use microformats to enrich your SERP snippets January 10, 2012
- Review of Instant Article Wizard 3.0 November 17, 2011
- Review of The Best Spinner 3 November 16, 2011
- Marcin: Hi Dan, actually, both types of links are useful,...
- dan: Currently learning market samurai and this post wa...
- Mark D Worthen: Thank you for a very balanced and informative revi...
- Alan: Awesome stuff, I just started a website not quite ...
- Mark: That is really a shame about not being able to pla...
Follow @Uprankers on Twitter